Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blergh.

A breakdown of my day:

Woke up. Asked mom to make me lunch. She told me to grab some soup. I grabbed some soup.
I was almost late to school. But I wasn't actually late. That was good.
In all of my classes, the lights were dimmed. It made me verrrrry sleepy.
I wanted to creep on that boy I like after school, but he was deep in the depths of the band room and the band room scares me so I ended up not creeping on him which I suppose makes me an ineffective creeper.
Jumped a friend's car.
Drove two people home. I'm only legally allowed to take one home.
I opened up my Math IA and stared at the screen.
I procrastinated.
I ran two miles.
I took a shower.
I watched Glee. It was really epic. I don't care what a certain Tyler says; I think Sam's gay.
Did my Math IA for real this time.
Now it's 12:30. I'm very tired. I'm also hungry, but I'm more tired than I am hungry, so I think I'll go to sleep now.

That's a stellar patterns. I hate them now. Thank you, Math IA.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the 4-stellar number pictures! u saved me a ton of work.

    ReplyDelete