Sunday, October 17, 2010

IB Hell Week

Kill me. Please, just kill me. It would be the merciful thing to do. I have waaaaay too much to do this week. I'm going to have Tartuffe dress rehearsals/performaces every day this week from 6-9 pm. Then, I have the ACT this weekend. I have to research for both my EE and my HI. I have to do 3 spanish projects, and English project, and I need to start my Psychology IA soon. Then, I have just normal math, HOA, anatomy and spanish homework. Oh, and I have to make up an anatomy test tomorrow. Lovely.

But, on the bright side, I had a glorious weekend. My parents were out of town, so my brother and I had the house to ourselves. We just sat around and chilled and nobody cared. I made cupcakes and didn't clean up the kitchen until right before my parents got home. It was great.  I took the PSAT, and I think I did relatively well. After that, me and some of my friends went to waffle house.  My friend Hannah ordered like a fat man. Hannah is a skinny little white girl, but you wouldn't know it by the way she ordered. I swear, I think our waitress thought that she was pregnant. This is what she ordered:
  1. A buttermilk waffle (These things are plate sized)
  2. Scrambled eggs
  3. A hashbrown
  4. Four pieces of toast
  5. A hamburger
She ate it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment