Sunday, October 10, 2010

SAY WHAT?

That's right, folks, you heard it here first: Miss Annie UNDISCLOSED LAST NAME is back! After approximately 6 months of hiatus, I will return to posting.
I'm sure all two of you will be waiting with bated breath.
The thing is, I'm an IB junior who is going to be doing NaNoWriMo next month. November is probably going to kill me. The plan for now is to post three times a week: Tuesday, Friday, Sunday.  I know, those are really random days. You're probably wondering why I'm not doing Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Well, that's because I have stuff to do on Monday and Wednesday. So I don't want to add more stuffs to those days.

Also, just to warn you, the Tuesday posts will almost certainly devolve into rants about that night's Glee. Sorry if you don't like Glee. But I LURVE it, so yeah.



Also, I'm not a rabid fangirl. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment