Sunday, November 7, 2010

BOYS ARE REALLY STUPID

I watched  A Very Potter Sequel. I pretty much spazzed. I don't really have anything of substance to say. I need to go type. I'm at 9,018 words and I want to get to 10,000 before bed.
Also, that guy, That Guy I Like. Remember him? Well, guess what? SCREW HIM. He is the giver of mixed signals, O Oblivious one. And I give up. I'm sick of being stuck in limbo. I didn't even like him all that much. It's not like I'm gonna cry over him or anything. It's just really frustrating. One day he's all, *SIGNALS FOR LIKING YOU* and then the next he's all, *ignore*. It got old two weeks ago, and I'm just done with it all.
It's just that I wish I could my stupid first kiss over and done with because I do not want to go to college without any experience. I swear, I am a supreme virgin. I'm such a virgin that if I went out to some place with lots of mystical beings, they would chase me to drink my blood. GAH. Really.
Although, it's probably my fault because all I do is sit in a dark study writing about people who aren't real.
Stupid boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment