Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rumbleroar

Yes, yes, I know. Annie has been a terrible promise keeper. I've missed 7 posts. Eech, that's worse than I thought. But in my defense, I was in Arizona for the majority of last week, and NaNoWriMo just started. For my imaginary ghost readers who don't know, NaNoWriMo (nano) is a challenge whence a person attempts to write a 50,000 word novel in one month, i.e, November.
A short history of my nano experience:
2008: Fail at 25,000 words
2009: Win! Yay! But the novel was pure crap...
2010: OHMYGOD I'M A CRAZY PERSON FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING THIS. HOLY CRAP, WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

I'm already behind, but I'm playing catchup this weekend, and I have to say, I've done remarkably well. I'm at 8,056 words. Gonna break into the double digits tomorrow.
Also, I lost my "A Very Potter Musical" virginity. It. Was. BEAST. "A Very Potter Sequel" is my reward for hitting 10,000.
Also, I made a pair of fingerless gloves so my hands stay warm while I type. They're pretty much epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment