Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Zebras

Right now I am waiting for a text that is probably never going to come and listening to saddish music from "Cats".

Also, I am looking at baby zebras. 



Baby zebras may just be the cutest thing in the world. Let me make a list.
  1. Baby zebras are like baby horses. Except they have stripes.
  2. Their legs are all long and spindly and gangly looking.
  3. Their stripes are the wrong color.
  4. Their ears are too big.
  5. Also they are tiny.
I like baby zebras.  They remind me of "Spirit" except that they are stripey and live in Africa. I have a certain fondness for Africa because all of the animals that live there are FREAKING AWESOME!  They have lions and tigers and leopards and panthers and cheetahs and servals and hyenas and giraffes and zebras and elephants and rhinoceroses and lemurs andandand!  I  kind of love African animals.  Australian animals are a close second, mostly because almost all of the animals from Australia are completely badass and raw.  Australian animals can eat you for breakfast.  I respect that.





Merry Australia to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment