Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ZOHMAHGAWSH INTERWEBZ!!!!111!!!!!1!ONE!!1

Enter stereotypical nerdgirl with an interest in nerdy things. Enter blog from the wrong side of the interwebz.

YAY! PREMISE!

I'm Annie.  I really hate having to make a first post, because I feel like it is important that I acknowledge that "OHMAGAWSH, I HAZ TEH BLOGZ!" But at the same time it feels a little pretentious to say anything. Also it is a first impression, which I hate. First impressions are terrible because sometimes you enter in the wrong part of a conversation and you hear a term that sounds hilarious but is actually a racial slur but you didn't know that because you were an innocent child and you giggle a little and then everybody JUDGES YOU. Ahem. But instead of being a one time thing where I leave a single person with a horribly misconstrued and unintentionally hilarious impression of myself, I'm leaving the six people that accidentally find this thing with a horribly misconstrued and unintentionally hilarious impression.  And six is more than one.

Actually, if you think about it, every post I ever make could be a potential first impression. Holy flipping crap. This means that I have to keep my typing fingers limber.  Yay for limberness.

So... yeah.

I actually tried planning this post out. Except in my mind it was a lot less awkward and a lot more awesome.




Here is a picture of a fabulous chair that I may
or may not be asking for for Christmas next year.

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment